Sunday, May 28, 2006

Progress Update

Still nothing as of yet on Random-Stupidness. Same goes for Trumpet Pond.

I'm drawing a gift art for a friend of mine. I won't say who it is, and I won't release the picture of it until they recieve it by snail mail.

The script for Ernie Seekers Story #2 is still being written. As I'm typing this, I finished the script for the first two pages.

What Goes on in My Crazy Little Mind, my book that's way better than your book is still being written.

Now reviews for other crap!

Steve Shafer's Rice Meter toon is very creepy.

What the fudge has happened to the Porple Montage Podcast? It hasn't updated in forever.

Kill Cabin looks "nightmaregasmic".

The School Show Starring School is apparently being renamed EmTV. I like the old name better, but OH WELL!


BrooksTV Dailies are funny as usual. I always like the original magna, but not the TV super sayin(sp?) crap.


Jeremy The Exterminator still hasn't updated on anything yet. OH HOW WILL JEREMY SURVIVE THE INSANE ASYLUM?? I MAY NEVER KNOW SINCE THE CREATOR IS SICK ALL THE TIME!! :(

1 Comments:

At 5/28/2006 8:47 PM, Blogger Brittany Heiman said...

Oh, I read it wrong. Oh well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home