Monday, May 22, 2006

Comic Review: Kitty Comic

I have to be honest with you guys. I don’t really like Kitty Comic. It’s just blah. I just don’t like the art style or how the panels are drawn. LINE TOOL IS THE REASON STRAIT PANELS EXSIST! Basically it’s just these stick figure cats with giant heads that do stuff. You can only tell the difference by the color of their heads. The main character is Kitty, the white one, and his ‘friend’ is uhh…I forgot his name. The gray one. And the pink one is Amy. There’s also stick guy, the stick figure that has been USED OVER AND OVER FROM TIME AND TIME AGAIN! Sorry. Kitty is just the main character, the dude. He’s just there just because. Gray kitty is there to be annoyed and curse.

What really annoys me about this series is most of the comics don’t even make sense. I mean, my stepmom thinks my comics don’t make sense, she should read some of these. Look:



See what I mean? Everything about this series is bothering me. The ‘art’ style is just stick figures with big heads. The backgrounds are bad, and it’s immature. Not in immature as for little kids, but immature as in potty mouths. If he wants my fandom, he needs to work on his comic more and curse less. There’s no need to say the F word 5 times in a row. In a nice way, it needs improvement.

And now, a FAN COMIC!:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home