Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Ernie Seekers Story #2 Plot

I think I now got the plot pat down. I stayed up untill 1 o' clock in the morning because I really wanted to get everything down. Here's what I got so far:

"The plot is Cheryl first meets Roy. The comic goes a few weeks forward to show them dating. Cheryl starts to not see her friends less and less until Shelby has it. Her anger gets in the way of her hippie-ness and she beats the crap out of Roy.
I becomes worse. Cheryl starts skipping school, failing classes, and doing who knows what. The the worst happens. She secretly goes off and marries him. Shelby must get rid of him, so she and Breeze head off to the heart of Africa, according to her plan. Breeze kills a giraffe.

Note to Self:
Brittany, do NOT make this one an angsty drama llama story. Add emotion, yes, but not alot of crap. Put in some funnies, violence, or whatever kids these days like."


Sooooo...like, hate, what? COMMENTS PLZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home