Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Okay, I'm annoyed.

What is with almost everyone on PMS wanting their own domain name all of a sudden? They already have a subdomain with PorpleMontage, so there's no point in even bothering Mr.Porple if you're just going to be there for a month and then completly abandon your site. Apparently, NO ONE can read one of the rules for joing.

Your Porplemontage Studios site must be the primary place on the Internet for your series. Any other instances of your series on the Internet should be secondary, such as putting your cartoons on a Flash portal. For example, you cannot just copy your site from where it currently is and have both sites up. There's no point in us hosting your series if you do that, you're just stealing publicity. Your Porplemontage Studios site should be the main location for your series.

Yes, Mr.Kitty, I'm looking AT YOU!!1

It just makes me angry. Steve offered to host your site for free, and then you just go, "Well, I got a domain now. See ya!" and abandon him. Once you join the PMS family, you should stay with it. Why are people so ashamed to be a part of something all of a sudden. Putting the PMS logo on every page of your site is such a bother isn't it? Oh, the ads! You can't live with those. Those help pay them, and as much as I hate them, I'm willing to put them on my site. Steve gave you that site, so is it THAT much of a trouble to give a little thanks back?



Here's a screenshot I took with different colored checkmarks to show what I mean. And those green ones are growing. If you were to take away the ones that either had a domain name or hardly updated, this is what you'd be left with:

Doughboy Movies
Fett Fetterson Adventures
Random Toons
The Real Rubyrulez
BrooksTV
Inside the Box
Kitty Comic
Knock on Wood
The Ernie Seekers

So that's 4 webtoons and 5 webcomics. Do I seem to be the only one who's annoyed with this?

1 Comments:

At 5/26/2006 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YoU HaVe A pOiNt. BuT sO dId GeOrGe BuSh. I dOeSn'T mEaN aNyOnE wIlL lIsTeN tO yOu.

GoOd LuCk-
KrUk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home