Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Random-Stupidness, Ernie Seekers Story #2, Brooks TV Strip for May 24th!, and PIRATES!



First, I'm happy to annoucne that Trumpet Pond will be held back, but for a good reason! I'm going to just take what Trumpet Pond's old name was (Random-Stupidness) and make a mini test series on it. Many details of the normal Brittany will be
removed (Fingers, Shirt Design, BEWBZ) to practice basic Tweening and Frame-By-Frame. This was a doodle I did on to get a basic idea of what I'm wanting.

The Ernie Seekers comic strips will be held off, but also for a good reason. Because of what happened to me today, I've gotten a big boost of inspiration in the wierdest way ever to start on Story #2. And the perfect idea for it, too. Scripts and little stuff soon.



The new Brooks TV pun on recent forum events had me Loller-burgerkinging. That picture Tyler drew still cracks me up.



As for Pirates, I don't know what to make of it. It highly reminds me of Inside the Box. I'll have to see some more strips before I decide on this one if I like it or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home