Monday, June 12, 2006

BrooksTV-WHUT-Pirates-Box-Onion-Floppy



BrooksTV Mega Episode FINALLY UPDATES WITH PAGE 14!! Oh man, I was the first one to leave a comment. This comic is just...wow. I can't say anything, really. Saying that in a good way. Amazing details, and the whole climax is wrapped up now. Well, besides that to be continued part. I'm wondering stuff:
WHUT WILL HAPPEN TO AMY'S BROTHER?
IS HE ALIVE?
WILL EVIL MICROSOFT GET AWAY WITH IT?
SO EXCITED!!!11

I also liked the fact that it had a tiny bit of romance in there. Not giant make-out scenes, but just enough to show that Brooks (the character) cared for Amy. I like it when comics aren't all goofy all the time, and just add a pinch of Romance or Drama into the recipe of a comic.

Toonami gives this a 10 out of 10. (Ya rly!!1 I liked it that much. :D)



Matt Wilson left us a picture without telling us what in the world it is, or even what series it is for. So I leave him a "WHUT?" instead of a score.



Pirates is still random and wierd. I wanted to see killing turtle action, but instead the comic cuts away to them dead. UUUURRRRGGGH. Toonami gives it a 5 out of 10.



Inside the Box cheered me up on Pirates's mistake. Blood gore violence. GLEEEE. Toonami gives this bad baby an 8 out of 10 because of the rather akward stabbing panel.

Onion #4 was...random. I was goggle girl, but I had no emotion. I wish he'd give me the script so I can see where I need emotion and not. So I may ask him later on if I can redo those. Nash and Z were drawn really well in this one, but some of the artwork just leaves me blah. The kid obsessed with crap was drawn good. Why can't he put that kind of effort in the goggle girl or the other characters? They looked like they were just slapped together. Pear appears out of nowhere and says she likes cheeseballs. If my parents think I don't make sense, I should show them this. Toonami gives it a 7 out of 10.

Floppy Disk #16 show that if it's late at night, you shouldn't animate until the next day. I think this would've been better if Nate just waited until the next day. I was the third to see it, but only because I had sleeping problems that night. I'm still curious about the attic, but most of it rings a bell of a previous episode. "Hey Nate, did you know we have an attic?" "Look, Nate, I found a secret door in the wall over there?" Familiar, no? I appreciate his work, but I'm sorry, the artwork was just sloppier than his other episodes. More disjointed frame-by-frame fighting and another villian who has a grudge against the others for no apparent reason. This seemed to be the only episode I'm unhappy with. Toonami gives is a 5 out of 10. Remember kids, it's better to get your rest so you work better than to stay up all night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home