Thursday, June 08, 2006

Blogger's Down

Blogger's been down, so hopefully I can get this post of progress of my works done.

I did a voice for a character in Onion 4. Tune in to see who I am.

I'm also going to voice Georgia in Episode 13 of The Real Rubyrulez while Maynz is still away.

And I'm going to appear in the Porple Montage Podcast, Episode 16. Tune in, I'm sure you'll find yourself, overwhelmed. Heh heh.

Progress on other junk:
ES Page 3: 0% (Lazy!!1)
500th Kiriban for Midnightfury: 0% (Still planning on what to draw.)
Gift Art for friend person: 0% (It's not really important right now.)
Kagome Drawing: 15% (Have sketched, need to ink, color, and add background.)
ES Strip #6: 5% (Have the background, and idea pat down.)
Breeze Action Line Test: 15% (Have Sketched.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home