Wednesday, June 21, 2006

ES Story #2 Scrapped

That's right. I'm just having some personal problems currently. And to add that the worrying of not getting FS Fansode out on time, let alone get enough Voice Actors, and then the script just wouldn't come out right. But don't worry, my 2 fans, for a new story is being written. It was going to start out as a silly little script for a strip, but now it's going to be much more then that.

It shall be called, "Ripoffs Galore, a Murder, THERE'S MORE?!" (thanks to Alex for the title). But don't worry, it won't be "OGFM, Bonus Stage rip-off!". I'll throw in references, but not to the point where it gets in the way of the plot.

I'll try my best to get at least 15 seconds of animation a day on FS Fansode, all while trying to get one panel done a day on the story. It won't be hand drawn, but instead, I'll use the line tool so the art is cleaner. Add shading and highlighting, and that could all take awhile.

As for the two pages of the olde story? Well, I'm going to make a new section on the site and add it there.. It'll probably be something like "The Junkyard" or something. We'll see.

Here's an updated Progress list:


500th Kiriban for Midnightfury: 0% (Still planning on what to draw.)
Ernie Seekers Bedrooms: 0%
Ernie Seekers Video Shop Background: 0%
Ernie Seekers Bus Stop: 0%
Kagome Drawing (I still have the sketch. I'll work on that when Pam kicks me off the computer.): 15%


Scrapped Crap:

Ernie Seekers Jungle Background
Ernie Seekers Story #2 (Olde one)Script
Gift Art for friend person (I'll probably do it when I got less work on me.)
ES Page 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home